Once you arrive at our facility, please stop at the security gate, and staff will direct you to the appropriate building on campus, where a representative will escort you to the meeting location. If you have further questions regarding safety, please ask your BioPharma Solutions representative.
To make you comfortable during your stay, we offer:
- On-site, private client offices
- Storage of your baggage in our visitor area
- High-speed internet access and a landline phone (dial 9 for an outside line)
- On-site cafeteria
- Medical assistance on-site
SAFETY & CONFIDENTIALITY WHILE ON CAMPUS
It is important to us to maintain the confidentiality of BioPharma Solutions clients, ensure the safety of both employees and visitors, and give you the best possible experience during your visit. We have therefore established some practices we ask you to observe. While you are on campus, a BioPharma Solutions employee will escort you at all times. We ask that you wear a visitor badge where it is clearly visible. We also ask that you refrain from copying, faxing or removing BioPharma Solutions documents from the campus buildings without seeking permission, refrain from entering offices other than your designated customer office, and stay in your designated office or meeting room. If you need to leave, please inform your BioPharma Solutions escort. In addition:
- Taking photographs is not permitted on campus.
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed within the plant; heels should be no more than 2” in height and no less than 1” in diameter.
- Gowns and hairnets will be provided for plant tours.